We are looking for Motion Graphic Designers to work on Animation & Motion Graphic Films.
Motion Graphic Designer & Animator, is responsible for developing motion-graphic and character animation for Digital, Broadcasting, and social media platforms; as per projects requirement, completing work as required by supervisors, ensuring technical accuracy & delivering work on time.
You will add value at every step while creating motion graphic video content, that is creating 2D and 3D elements animation using After Effects with a good understanding and knowledge in Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, compatible 3D software/s, etc.
- Understand the requirement to work closely with the creative directors and creative team to do animation, motion graphics, VFX & compositing to upscale overall output and deliver top-notch films within a given production time frame with the least alterations.
- Cultivate and develop essential skills like a sense of composition and color, knowledge of relevant software & 3rd party plugins, creativity, detail orientation, technical skills, and computer competencies.
- Be an active team player to suggest and try new trends in animation & technique and share with the creative team for commission projects, in-house projects, and client pitches/inquiries.
- Research and be up to date about styles and new execution techniques that are relevant in the market and the industry in a given period.
- Learn & Develop Film understanding, Production & Time Management, Develop a keen eye for detail, upscale quality with each project and be a proactive team player to accelerate your growth curve.
Our Recruitment Process:
- Aptitude Test & Practical Test
- Personal Interview
- 1-2 years of industry experience in the media industry as a Motion Graphic Artist / Designer / Animator
- A diploma or Bachelor’s degree in animation from a four-year college or university or similar work experience required
- Demonstrated experience in 2D Pipeline, Methods, Tools, Creative understanding, Color Theory, Animation knowledge, Technical 2D software knowledge
- Good team-leading and communication skills
- Soft skills like Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe after effects, any 3d software preferably Blender or Cinema4D, Adobe Premier; and communication software like G Suits and Office Suits tools.
Salary, Bonus, and Incentive:
Annual CTC between 3,00,000 to 4,50,000/- depending on the work experience, which will be revised based on performance at the end of probation for 4 months period.