We are looking for Mid level Motion Graphic Designers for Animation. In this role, the motion designer is responsible for developing motion-graphic and character animation for Digital, Broadcasting, and social media platforms; as per projects requirement, completing work as required by supervisors, ensuring technical accuracy & delivering work on time.
You will add value at every step while creating motion graphic video content, that is creating 2D and 3D elements using Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, any of the compatible 3D software/s etc.
- Understand client/project/brand requirements.
- Do RnD and suggest the best possibilities to the Team lead for the motion graphics and treatment for the required film/still/etc. based on the brief.
- Work closely with the team members to review scripts, make basic motion boards, create other design frames based on the given look & feel, design needful elements, create animations in AE, element 3D, shape twinning, and other AE animation plugins, and do compositing.
- Create high-quality character & graphic animations based on approved style and treatment.
- Ensure that the final product aligns with the requirement and is delivered on time.
- Have a basic idea of music editing.
- Ensure the motion graphics styles and mediums have a variety that the studio stands for.
- Acquire practical knowledge of technical aspects of film formats, optimization, etc.; to be able to deliver output best suited for the need such as digital, broadcast, print, etc.
- Iterate based on given feedback to improvise to better suit project and studio needs.
- Acquire consistent Practical knowledge of technical constraints, optimization, and implementation in digital, broadcast, and other formats in the studio work.
- Learn smart ways & methods to direct the execution that can be fast-paced, help in self and team growth, and add value for the clients.
- Be up-to-date with industry trends and learn new applications to better with each assignment.
- Aptitude test & Practical Test
- Personal Interview
- 4-6 years of industry experience in the media industry as a Motion Graphic Artist / Designer
- Freshers with a keen understanding of animation/design and looking for training.
- A diploma or Bachelor’s degree in animation from a four-year college or university or similar work experience required
- Demonstrated experience in 2D Pipeline, Methods, Tools, Creative understanding, Color Theory, Animation knowledge, Technical 2D software knowledge
- Good team-leading and communication skills
- Soft skills like Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe after effects, any 3d software preferably Blender or Cinema4D, Adobe Premier; and communication software like G Suits and Office Suits tools.
Tip: Pl sends a cover letter along with your resume & portfolio links as we receive many applications. Your personal introductions will help you stand out from the crowd.