We are looking for Graphic Designers for Print, Social media and Animation films. In this role, Graphic designer is responsible for ideation, visualising, designing and developing designs for Print, Social Media and Digital & Broadcasting platform. As per projects requirement, completing work as required by supervisors, ensuring technical accuracy & delivering work on time.
You will add value at every step while creating the designs, that is creating 2D and 3D elements using Adobe In design, Adobe illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and any of the compatible Printing and Social Media related software/s etc.
- Understand client/project/brand requirements.
- Do RnD and suggest the best possibilities to the Team lead and clients for the design solutions and treatment for the required film/still/etc. based on the brief.
- Ensure consistency of designs across various media collaterals, design processes, design thinking, executions and delivery. Both individually and as a team with inhouse and/or external teams.
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and other digital media designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design from concept to executions for concepts, pitches, proposals and client projects.
- Create final designs & deliver formats as per the requirements, ensuring the timely completion of projects and client satisfaction.
- Implement brand standards and help us find new ways to communicate the brand mission and values effectively
- Illustrate rough designs to conceptualize and finalize the final output.
- Work on Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign,
- Generate the ideas/concepts in order to work on the graphic design requirements.
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Its a plus to have a basic idea of Animation film making & Video editing.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Aptitude test
- Practical Test
- Personal Interview (Virtual)
- 2-3 years of experience in graphic design
- Freshers with a keen understanding of animation/design and looking for training.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and graphic design skills
- Portfolio of work in the field of advertising / animations / films / print.
- A diploma or Bachelor’s degree in graphic design / applied arts / advertising from a four-year college or university or similar work experience required
- Soft skills like Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe premiere, Adobe after effects, and communication software like G Suits and Office Suits tools.
Tip: Pl sends a cover letter along with your resume & portfolio links as we receive many applications. Your personal introductions will help you stand out from the crowd.