As our Content Writer, you will be responsible for ideating, creating compelling scripts for brands, writing marketing content copy, and promotional content copy. You will write original content for Vivi5 Studios and our client partners.
This will include message-oriented, casual, just-for-fun, and any kind of materials based on shared intent to bring desired results. You will also work along with the creative team, marketing & branding team to participate proactively in developing all the needful communications. Your write-ups will reflect creativity, research, trend awareness, knowledge of the brand/industry, wit, and heart, along with the power of words to drive audiences to action and/or emotion!
- Develop communications in sync with our brand manifesto to enhance Vivi5 Studios’ brand visibility, and identity by writing, editing, proofreading, and all such communication by/for the studio for Business Development, Marketing & Sales, Team Development, and Original content.
- Creating Concepts for Social media posts around festivals, Social Awareness films, and Social topics
- Ideate, Research, Develop, and Execute Original IP for the studio. To promote on our social media.
- Write content for Indian / international Animation industry-related articles and processes, new industry trends, and upcoming industry shifts, creative works which inspire the Studio’s Blog, and team up with the Marketing team to send to our regular client as a monthly recap.
- Sit in on brainstorming and contribute to concept ideation and writing stories for brands. Make & present winning ideas to clients. Prepare creative presentation decks for this purpose with the help of the teams.
- Learn, develop,, and grow to be a Creative film director as the next step ahead.
- Pre-Interview call
- Aptitude test
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or content marketing /creative writing-related field.
- Understanding of marketing.
- Strong knowledge of Insights, concepts, ideas, and scripts
- Experience in advertising agencies is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build relationships and effectively present ideas.
- Ability to understand client requirements and develop tailored solutions to meet their needs.
- Familiarity with the advertising, film, or animation industry is a plus.
- Proficiency in using Google Suite and any other software tools.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
Salary, Bonus, and Incentive:
Annual CTC between 3,00,000 to 4,50,000/- depending on the work experience, which will be revised based on performance at the end of probation for 4 months period.
Tip: Pl send a cover letter along with your resume & portfolio links as we receive many applications. Your personal introductions will help you stand out from the crowd.